Available for Online Banking and Mobile Banking
Pay bills from your computer or mobile phone with The Bank of Salem’s Online Bill Pay service.
Why Use Online Bill Pay?
- Enjoy the convenience. The bill pay service is always on, every hour of every day.
- Make same day/next day payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Group payments into categories. For example, organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named “Household.”
- Receive e-bills. Online Bill Pay is greener, more convenient and more secure.
- Get reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill or when it’s due.
- Set up automatic payments. This feature is great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and car loan. The Quick-Add feature makes adding companies easy.
- Search bill history. Search by company, date and status the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Tap into the Message Center. Get quick answers to any questions you might have.
Look for the “Bill Pay” tab in Online Banking or the Payments tab in Mobile Banking. (You must be enrolled in Online Banking and Online Bill Pay to utilize Mobile Banking and Mobile Bill Pay). Message and data rates may apply for mobile services.
Online Bill Pay Support
You can get help and learn more about the Bill Pay service in several ways: