Coming to a Smaller Screen Near You
Now you can access your Bank of Salem accounts from a smartphone or tablet. Like Online Banking, Mobile Banking is convenient, easy and secure.
With Mobile Banking, you can:
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds safely
- View account transaction history
- Receive account alerts
- Find Bank of Salem ATMs and branch locations
How to Access Mobile Banking
There are three ways to use our Mobile Banking service:
On your mobile device, open the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and search for “Bank of Salem Missouri.” Or simply use these links:
You can also do your banking by launching your mobile browser and using this very website. Just like on your computer, you’ll have a great looking interface and user-friendly functionalities.
Text / Short Message Service (SMS)
You’ll be able to send short code text messages to 99588 at any time and receive your account information quickly and securely. It’s a simple and convenient way to get quick account information.
Use any of the following SMS codes:
- BAL — Balance Inquiry
- HIST + Texting Nickname — Transaction History
- ATM + Street or ZIP — Find Bank of Salem ATM Locations
- BRANCH + Street or ZIP — Find Bank of Salem branch locations
- HELP — Receive a full list of short codes
- STOP — Stop Receiving Message Alerts
Please note that The Bank of Salem does not charge a fee for the use of our Mobile Banking service. Depending on your service data plan, message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile service carrier for more information.