For long-term saving of a substantial balance, consider our Money Market Accounts, which often feature a higher rate than a traditional savings account.
Money Market Features
- Minimum opening balance: $2,500.00
- Minimum daily balance: maintain $2,500.00 or more to avoid a $10.00 monthly fee
- Tiered interest based on minimum daily balance
- Interest rate established each month based on prevailing market conditions (see rates)
- Interest paid monthly to depositors who have maintained an average balance of $2,500.00 or more during the month
- Regulations restrict the number of withdrawals or transfers to another account to six (6) per month for transfers made by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer, telephone, fax, online banking, check, draft, debit card, or similar order made by the depositor and payable to third parties
- No limit to the number of withdrawals made in person, by mail, by telephone (via check mailed to the customer), at ATMs or transfers into the account
How to Open an Account
Visit your nearest branch or call 573-729-3137.