Shazam Bolt$ Transaction Control
This app for your Bank of Salem Debit MasterCard features- fraud transaction alerts, balance monitoring, ATM locator and block/unblock card controls. You can have up to five cards associated with this app.
- Transaction Amount alerts (set your own thresholds)
- Internet & Phone Transaction alerts
- Transactions Outside the U.S. alerts
- Suspected Fraud Alerts
- SHAZAM BOLT$ Notifications
How to Enroll
- Download the SHAZAM BOLT$ app for free:
- Once the app is installed, click on Register.
- Enter your full debit card number and Valid Thru Month and Year.
- Accept product terms and conditions.
- Provide your phone number for Shazam to call and verify your PIN.
- After PIN verified, continue to steps 3 and 4.
- Create your username, password and user profile.
- Once BOLT$ is set up, you may activate Face ID if your phone has this feature.
How to Manage Transaction Control
- Under CARD ACTIONS, select Set Alerts & Blocks
- To temporarily block your card, slide the white button left to Turn Card Off. Transaction control is on and your card is blocked.
- To unblock your card, slide the button to the right. Transaction control is off and your card is active again.
- Select from other Alert, Transaction, and Notification options on this screen.
- If you see the message, “Blocked by your financial institution,” you will have to call the bank (573-729-3137).
- If you have other issues or questions, please call our Operations Department (573-729-3137).