Brella Debit Card Manager
Brella helps you protect your Bank of Salem Debit MasterCard by sending you alerts when your card is used so you can quickly detect unauthorized or fraudulent activity on your account. Users have the option to receive text or email alerts. You can also check your account balance anytime, turn your card off and on, submit a Travel Notice, and find nearby ATMs. Our newest feature allows you to Send Money (person-to-person transfers) from your Bank of Salem checking account.
- Purchases exceeding dollar amounts you set
- Card-not-present purchases made via the internet or over the phone
- Suspicious or high-risk transactions
Card Blocks - Set blocks for:
- Transactions exceeding a specific dollar amount
- Internet and phone transactions
- Transactions conducted outside the U.S.
- Turn your card off / on. This feature can be used to disable a lost or stolen card, prevent fraudulent activity and control spending
- Person-to-Person Transfers. Tap Send Money on the Menu. Add the requested recipient information and follow the instructions.
How to Enroll
- Download the Brella app for free:
- Once the app is installed, select Register.
- Enter your full debit card number.
- Review and accept product terms and conditions.
- Proceed with the Card Verification process and complete the User Profile Information.
- Activate the account via email activation link.
- Once Brella is set up, you may activate Touch ID or Face ID to login if your phone has this feature.
If you have any issues or questions, please call our Operations Department at 573-729-3137.